Click on the part number below to see the associated technical technical drawing in PDF format.
***Tank dimensions and mold features may vary depending on
manufacturing location - please contact factory for drawing
specific to the F.O.B. location.
Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
NOTE: Dimensions listed below and on drawings may vary +/- 3%
(standard Molding tolerance).
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-15) and Commercial design standards available.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color
- For outdoor Sodium Hypochlorite applications - Opaque white UV block out resin #880059 is available for vertical tanks up to 12500 gallons are vertical tanks (all sizes) can be covered with 1" thick polyurathane foam insulation with mastic coatings to block harmful UV exposure.
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (All size vertical tanks except for 16,500 gallon).
- Available with IBC 2015/CBC 2016 seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.35, 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
F.O.B: L = Lincoln, Nebraska; M = Marked Tree, Arkansas;
P = Philippi, West Virginia; C = Chowchilla, California
W = Washington Court House, Ohio