Cone Bottom Tanks
Available in 30º, 45º, and 60º slopes, sizes range from 15-13,000 gallons.
Material options for a diverse range of application requirements.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color.
- Most tanks available with optional IBC/CBC seismic and 150 mph wind restraint cable tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Maximum operating temperature recommended for Cone Bottom tanks is 100 degrees F.
Click on the Tank number below to see the associated technical drawing in .PDF format. Get free Acrobat Reader here.
Tank dimensions may vary depending on manufacturing location - please contact factory for drawing specific to the F.O.B. location. Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
Dimensions listed below and on drawings may vary +/- 3% (standard rotational molding tolerance).
||SMALL CONE STANDS
||15 Gallon Cone Stand
||17 Gallon Cone Stand
||35, 65, 110 Gallon Cone Stands
|Cone Stands - Part Number
||CONE STANDS 30 DEGREE
||86" 4 Leg Stand for 500,1000,1400,1650 Cone Tanks
||86" SEISMIC 4 LEG for 1650 Cone Tank
||90" 12 Leg 65 TON Stand for 2000-6500 Cone Tanks (SEISMIC for 2000-3000 Cone Tanks)
||90" 12 Leg SEISMIC stand for 3900-4400 Cone Tanks
|| 95" Cone Stand
||142" 12 Leg 100 TON GROSS WEIGHT CAPACITY Stand for 6000 - 11,500 Cone Tanks
||142" 12 Leg SEISMIC stand for 11,500 & 13,000 cone Tanks. 100 Ton Gross Weight capacity.
||CONE STANDS 45 DEGREE
||64" 12 TON 4 Leg Stand for 500,1000,1500 Cone Tanks
||90" 12 Leg SEISMIC for 4100 - 5600 Cone Tanks
||90" 60 TON 12 Leg Stand for 2600-5600 Cone Tanks
TOTAL DRAIN TANKS NOTE: these tanks must be ordered with the plastic stands listed directly below - no exceptions.
Drawings shown with 12" stands but are available with either 12" or 18" stands, except for the 850 which is available with the 12" stand only.
*All Total Drain tanks above are rated for 1.9 Specific Gravity except the 550 gallon size is limited to 1.7 Specific Gravity, and the 850 gallon size is
limited to 1.1 Specific Gravity.
PLASTIC STANDS Stands are required for tanks listed directly above.
Note: all stands are coated with black water based enamel paint with rust inhibitor
Tanks available in 1.5, and 1.9 Specific Gravity in HDLPE and XLPE materials. Contact factory for availability.
SEISMIC CONE STANDS: All above stands are seismic approved, however you must use designated stand where gallonage is indicated
Contact Factory for Seismic on 5600, 6500, 11,500 CONE TANKS
F.O.B: L = Lincoln, Nebraska; M = Marked Tree, Arkansas; P = Philippi, West Virginia; C = Chowchilla, California